Since the launch of the runway inspired Ralph Ballet flats, it has received overwhelming response, and our editorial team has compiled a series of
fashion styles to amph up the ballet game!
There are endless possibilities on how to play the style game with this pair of versatile flats!
HERE'S OUR 7 STYLES WITH RALPH BALLET FLATS
1. Pair the flats with an offshoulder dress, printed or not, it works both ways!
2. Style it with a white maxi dress to keep your flats the focal point.
3. Play the neutral game by pairing the blush shade with camel
4. Not to forget the combination with basic denims. Finish the look with a plain top or with the printed.
The black and checkered straps of the ballet flats gives both looks the green light.
5. Play the Black x Black ensemble with layers of black
6. The Blush x Black combination also works equally well. Blend the 2 shades with an intermediary palette of grey or Navy.
Whether it is styled with dress or pants, the flats never fail to complete the look.
7. Play up the tartan game with a matching print bottom. A touch of leather also adds amphs up the biker chic look! It works equally well with printed fabric and a midi length!
*Image credits to Pinterest and Google.