TDJ goes to Amsterdam
Products: Karson Reflective Shades
Ronaldo Vintage Bag
Shea Suede Knee High Boots
Embroidery Sliders ( 4 designs)
Self collection ( Sembawang)
Self collection is available at our Sembawang office at an appointment basis.
General collection timings:
Monday- Friday: 9am- 9pm
Full address will be sent after order is placed and self collection option is selected.
An email will be sent to you once your order is ready for collection for the self collection timing. E.g 16/03 6-8pm
Do email us at email@example.com for any enquiries
Shop the look:
Unicorns, mermaids, and YES!
Swimwear Care Tips
TDJ Travels the world thanks to you!
We are hiring!
$5 ON US!
THE DANCING JEWELS GOES TO GREECE!
Shop the look:
LOCAL SHIPPING METHODS ANNOUCEMENT
Since the launch of the runway inspired Ralph Ballet flats, it has received overwhelming response, and our editorial team has compiled a series of
fashion styles to amph up the ballet game!
There are endless possibilities on how to play the style game with this pair of versatile flats!
HERE'S OUR 7 STYLES WITH RALPH BALLET FLATS
1. Pair the flats with an offshoulder dress, printed or not, it works both ways!
2. Style it with a white maxi dress to keep your flats the focal point.
3. Play the neutral game by pairing the blush shade with camel
4. Not to forget the combination with basic denims. Finish the look with a plain top or with the printed.
The black and checkered straps of the ballet flats gives both looks the green light.
5. Play the Black x Black ensemble with layers of black
6. The Blush x Black combination also works equally well. Blend the 2 shades with an intermediary palette of grey or Navy.
Whether it is styled with dress or pants, the flats never fail to complete the look.
7. Play up the tartan game with a matching print bottom. A touch of leather also adds amphs up the biker chic look! It works equally well with printed fabric and a midi length!
*Image credits to Pinterest and Google.